๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ็บบ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝสน๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝาปืน
มีนาคม 29, 2024, 12:44:12 PM *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
ข่าว: เวบบอร์ดอวป.เป็นเพียงสื่อกลางช่วยให้ผู้ซื้อ และผู้ขาย ได้ติดต่อกันเท่านั้นและไม่มีส่วนเกี่ยวข้องใดๆ กับประโยชน์หรือความเสียหายที่อาจจะเกิดขึ้น
ประกาศหรือแบนเนอร์ในเวบไม่ใช่ตัวบ่งชี้ว่าสินค้านั้นมีคุณภาพหรือไม่
โปรดใช้วิจารณญาณในการตัดสินใจซื้อด้วยตัวเอง

หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ ค้นหา ปฏิทิน เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
หน้า: 1 2 [3]
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: กล็อก 30  (อ่าน 4220 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
chew - รักในหลวง
VOTE NO = ไม่เลือกควายตัวไหน และ สัตว์คอกใด ทั้งสิ้น
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 1893
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 10588

เอาแผ่นดินของพ่อหลวงคืนมา เอาคนโกงชาติเข้าคุกไป

« ตอบ #30 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 14, 2013, 11:54:34 AM »

ทำไงให้กล็อก 30 ยิงลูกซ้อมหัวหยักได้ครับช่วยกรุณาแนะนำหน่อยครับกับกระบอกแรก ไหว้
หาลูกซ้อมหัวหยักที่แรงเท่าลูกจริงครับ  รับรองไม่ติดขัด

ผมว่าไม่มีโรงงานกระสุนไหนในบ้านเราทำหัวหยักแรงเท่าลูกจริง  ขำก๊าก
เพราะคนส่วนใหญ่ชอบ45 แต่ไม่ชอบความแรง ชอบยิงนิ่มๆ  เหมือนคนมี 357 แต่ยิงด้วย 38  เยาะเย้ย
แถมยังขายได้น้อยเม็ดกว่า แทนที่จะยิงหลายๆกล่องอาจเหลือแค่ 1-2   .... ผมยิง45 230gr FMJ แรงเต็มๆด้วยG30 กล่องเดียวมือก็ชา+ล้าแล้วครับ

อ๋อ...ผมลืมไปครับพี่  เคยเล่นบ้านนอก +P ทั้งน้าน  เยาะเย้ย

บันทึกการเข้า
kris in

คะแนน 0
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1

« ตอบ #31 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 14, 2013, 12:38:11 PM »

ตอนนี้ ลูกซ้อมไทยอาร์มหัวมน .๔๕ มีมาให้ใช้แล้ว แพงกว่าหัวมีบ่าบาทเดียวเองครับ

ยิงดีไม่มีติดขัดลำกล้องเลย ชอบมากๆ
บันทึกการเข้า
nithi i
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 42
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 324

« ตอบ #32 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 14, 2013, 11:09:40 PM »

ปืนห่วยยิงลูกซ้อมไม่ได้แย่มาก แบร่ แบร่

ยังไม่ทันไรเลย ท่านบอกว่าปืนห่วยซะแล้ว.. เศร้า     จะขายก็บอกนะครับ ยิ้มีเลศนัย
บันทึกการเข้า
Pyncpyclini
itastepleDM

คะแนน -1
ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 2

[url=http://www.cheapnfljerseyssave.com]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.nfljerseysnikevisa.com]NFL Jerseys China[/url] [url=http://www.nikenfljerseysbusiness.com]Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap[/url]

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #33 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 15, 2013, 08:51:27 AM »

Cheap nice supplies.4383

I can't supply the groom what he can. I work in reality don't make what he makes. I stay so my kids can be happy and I just feel the motions of everyday life.

that so sad. I'm visiting a guy who is in your shoes. He loves his kids and feels like he has in which to stay a broken marriage for them. I know I can make him happier but whichever I do I will be the bad person. I don't want to be labeled a home wrecker but should he suffer just cause he is interested in his kids or should he be able to be happy and follow his heart

A man never branches "Just for the kids, Why would he concern yourself with the kids? Thats why thered your sons or daughters. Unless they have an unfit mother he knows he has nothing to consider. They STRING ALONG naive girls just like you.

I've been with my husband ten years but married 6 years. We have had are ups and downs but this time it got really bad. Sense he may possibly seen this girl I've. Been with him to but he tells her I'm the one bothering him when its both of us seen each other bothering each other He tells me he loves me and that he's heading back home. breath analyzer just forgive him and make my marriage work or do I just let him go and move on with my life as well?

Heart cracked wrote:

I've been with my hubby ten years but married 6 years. We have had are good and bad but this time it got really bad. Sense he is actually seen this girl I've. Been with him to but he tells her I'm the one bothering him when its both of us seen each other bothering each other He tells me he loves me and that he's coming back to home. must just forgive him and make my marriage work or do I just let him go and move on with my life as well?

by the way, the reason why the dude did what he did is because he knows that you'll take his cheating ass back; Duh, mike geary is a user, Your selfworth is in the toilet, And you and him deserve each other. receive a Good Life, And don't breed, We got enough of your kind currently!How Long Will Canadian Oil Sand Producers Be shut off From World Prices

Oil sand producers in Alberta can't but help notice the nearly $20 per barrel spread between landlocked West Texas intermediate and global prices such as Brent Crude. united states doe is charging world oil prices (Light Louisiana Sweet whose price imitates Brent) For the 30 million barrels it is releasing from its enhance your budget reserves. targeted marketplace.

whenever you know the spread is two fold. And world oil demand. Oil demand is downsizing while world   oil demand is booming.

Second, Brimming storage tanks in Cushing Oklahoma where West Texas more advanced is priced, Are shut off from global oil markets. The oil stored in Cushing is landlocked and it has no way of getting to world oil markets regardless of the price incentives for it to move.

And with more oil by Canadian oil sands, and perhaps shale oil from the Bakkan formation in the Dakotas, arrays at Cushing are getting even more bloated. before, sure, Those price differentials over time compel Canadian oil to find another path to flow.

similarly to water doesn't flow uphill, Oil can't be anticipated to flow in ways that defy price gravity. Basic economics says Canadian oil will ultimately flow to where it gets its greatest return. And this is not to already near full storage tanks in Cushing. government bodies give their approval. until now, Approval for Transcanada pipe Ltd.'s proposed Keystone XL pipeline that is going to take oil sand product to Gulf coast refineries has been held up.

While the location of future pipelines is shared, One thing is definite: Today's price differential is more than the correct to evoke a supply response. If oil sand product can't get to the gulf coast of florida and fetch world prices, Canadian oil sand producers and their pipeline partners will need to have a big rethink about which markets they want to serve.How Long Will yourr home is

With present day series of 'How Long Will You Live?' drawing to a close on wednesday 21 February, Presenter Dr Mark Hamilton was online to talk about health and lifestyle issues.

brand: Hello everyone. thank you for joining us. Today is a general guideline on health but should not be regarded as a substitute for a proper consultation with your doctor.

jessica: mentally how will it affect a person when they reach the estimated ages you have given them?point: Hi marie. I think it really depends on which lifestyle they have chosen naturally the unhealthy one or the healthy http://www.gooddshop-jp.com/jordan.html  one. And if they reach the upper age and have chosen the healthy one they will likely feel http://www.aiboryo.jp/louisvuitton/  very positive. If they've chosen the unhealthy one they may start to feel a little apprehensive.

Rutiger: Does an extremely active lifestyle compensate somewhat for indulgences of the food and drink variety?heed: of course, it can. That's part of the reasons why I don't concentrate too much on details and it's more overall trends because I would hate people to be living longer but more miserably. It's good for your mental health to let loose every so often. The body is very forgiving as long as you give it the requirements to heal. I like the reflection "Everything moderately, Including moderation,

Martin: tag, I have just had a Calcium CT scan and have a score of 55 so I desire a cardio angiograph? I'm 36 and my father had a stroke at 39 (But is fine). I'm trying to change my eating and exercise habits but is there anything further I can do to help this?grade: From your point of view the only main things that you can change ARE weight loss. But the changes that you can earn by adjusting these can be significant.

java: At the start of your programme the person is put through comprehensive tests to identify their current health condition. I would always recommend that the tests are carried out jointly with your own doctor. I think the info without the explanation can be potentially hazardous. But the tests are widely accessible from most hospitals up and down the country, But they can be costly.

wally: hey handsome, Back in September I was tested for bad cholesterol and   it was 6.4.4.6 low density lipoprotein. This was a shock to me at all like me 29

sac louis vuitton pas cher  t4m3k1
Michael Kors Canada  o3s8x6
chaussures christian louboutin  k3x1u1
michael kors handbags outlet  x5f6b5
cheap michael kors  u6y7g5
บันทึกการเข้า

yakdee
ความดีไม่มีขาย อยากได้ต้องทำเอง
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 64
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1147

« ตอบ #34 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 16, 2013, 05:07:39 PM »

ผมว่าไม่น่าจะลงความเห็นว่า..ห่วย..อะไร สำหรับ กล็อค 30  นะครับ

ผมยืนยันด้วยการใช้เอง ยิงเอง  มีติดบ้างตรงข้อมือที่ล้าและผ่อนแรงถอยมากไป   แต่ส่วนมาก...ยิงผ่านไปโดยไม่รู้สึก จนหมดแม็ก

แต่ก่อนที่จะหยุดยิงยาวมานี้...ไม่ทราบว่าจะเป็นอย่างท่านกล่าวมาหรือไม่  ว่าจะไปลองดูใหม่อีกครั้ง  แล้วจะมารายงานให้ทราบนะครับ 
บันทึกการเข้า

อย่าไปร้องขอฯจากคนอื่น  ถ้าไม่เคยให้อะไรกับใคร
ทำทุกอย่างต้องจริงใจ  แล้วท่านจะได้..จากใจจริง
ทุก ๆ สิ่งที่ว่าแน่แท้    ยังผันแปร..เปลี่ยนเป็นอื่น
ธรรมชาติไม่อาจฝืน   แต่ควรยืนหยัดอยู่..สู้อธรรม
เขาใหญ่
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 83
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 766

« ตอบ #35 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 17, 2013, 10:58:18 AM »

ยิงลูกซ้อมหัวมนของโรยัล หรือยิงลูกจริง

เเละยิงลูกซ้อมหัวหยักใส่เเม็กละ1นัด ฝึกยิง ขึ้นลำไว เปลี่ยนเเม็ก ครับ Grin

น่าน !  Cheesy  พลิกสถานการณ์ที่เป็นปัญหา  ให้เป็นประโยชน์   เยี่ยม เยี่ยม  แบบว่านัดเดียวต้อง อยู่ !... กลางหัวเป้าหุ่นคน   Grin Grin

มีปืน เล่นปืน ยิงปืนสันทนาการต้องเข้าใจปืน ว่าปืนออกเเบบมาเพื่อการใดกล็อค๓๐ปืนต่อสู้ลูกดก กระสุนใหญ่ อำนาจหยุดยั้งสูง

ในสนามยิงปืน ผมยิงเร่งลูกจริง ปืนไม่มีติดขัด ลูกซ้อมหัวหยักใส่เเม็กละนัดประหยัดดีฝึกเปลี่ยนเเม็กได้ทักษะการเปลี่ยนเเม็กขึ้นลำไวเพิ่ม

1911ตัวเต็มมีไปพร้อมกัน ยิงไม่มีติดขี้คร้านจะซื้อกระสุนยิง

ปล.ปืนไม่ห่วยหลอกครับอยู่ที่เรานั่นเเหละที่ไม่เข้าใจเลือกปืนมากกว่า ครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

"เป้าหมาย...มีไว้เเล่นตำ"
หน้า: 1 2 [3]
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: