๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ็บบ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝสน๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝาปืน
เมษายน 20, 2024, 07:25:19 AM *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
ข่าว: เวบบอร์ดอวป.เป็นเพียงสื่อกลางช่วยให้ผู้ซื้อ และผู้ขาย ได้ติดต่อกันเท่านั้นและไม่มีส่วนเกี่ยวข้องใดๆ กับประโยชน์หรือความเสียหายที่อาจจะเกิดขึ้น
ประกาศหรือแบนเนอร์ในเวบไม่ใช่ตัวบ่งชี้ว่าสินค้านั้นมีคุณภาพหรือไม่
โปรดใช้วิจารณญาณในการตัดสินใจซื้อด้วยตัวเอง

หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ ค้นหา ปฏิทิน เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
หน้า: 1 [2]
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ข่าวจับกุมอาวุธปืน มีให้เห็นบ่อยจังเลยครับ  (อ่าน 3100 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
yutthakarn

คะแนน 554
ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 2354

สิ่งที่คนต้องการ คือ โอกาส

« ตอบ #15 เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 18, 2013, 11:21:27 PM »

เห็นด้วยครับ ปืนไม่มีทะเบียนจับให้หมด เพราะปืนพวกนี้แหละที่ใช้ก่ออาชญากรรมเป็นส่วนใหญ่
บันทึกการเข้า
FAFwrelaZew
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #16 เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 19, 2013, 03:30:54 AM »

The particular Work schedule associated with The puma company shoes or boots (Component The second)

04 21 years of age Thursday Warm I actually had sex minor last week; I'm a set of two The puma company shoes using stuffed with intense curiosity, I actually to know what our small web host pondered. Those people suggests were because hushed as being the same as normal. The particular quiet has been damaged by way of loud yowl of my personal very little number. The actual seem seemed to be very discordant; we had arrived almost deafened by simply the girl noisy cry. head wear happened? The woman new mother questioned. My footwear have got pit in them. My personal small sponsor comes with an interrogative seem. Since delayed because yesterday these were okay, explained the girl mom, but why? Is it possible you display us your own The puma company Boots and shoes? My own tiny web host follows your ex mommy assistance, plus receives the girl's boots and shoes so that you can her mother, with this minute; the triumphant laugh showed up on her behalf encounter. Possibly there is everything wrong about it? Oh yeah, , My spouse and i saw my personal very little host Go right area Discount Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Christian Louboutin Sale
http://louboutinluxury.polyvore.com yesterday, the destruction is finished, but it really should be slice with a knife. This deceit won't go when camping; I had put together examine some private investigator story. Her mum cardiovascular had missed some sort of beat. Did you split a person's shoes? She'd an extremely critical seem on her behalf confront. e, it's not necessarily my family, it can be has to be broken by way of feline, the minimal coordinator quibble. ut?acceptable, Discount Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Sale
http://louboutinluxury.polyvore.com you can wear this completely new two of Puma shoes and boots? Your woman provided some lighter moments regarding excite, the girl currently have the woman scalp flipped by means of accomplishment. The actual checked not possible, yet she taken it well. That is Alright; I have to start to see the earth.

The spring Twenty two Friday Gloomy

Our little coordinator wake up during daybreak, the woman ingested the woman lunch quickly so that you can visit school. Our number?class mates pack throughout as soon as she's to high school, everyone was throwing way up a dust, each of our brand-new Puma footwear is and so stunning, and wherever do you acquire that? We do coveted by you. You might be consequently stunning? Our very little host were built with a delighted glimpse  facial area. And after that when I'm huge at some point, people will Discount Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Sale
http://louboutinluxury.polyvore.com get started contrasting many people in my experience. Love this moment in time, I have not experienced an adequate amount of these individuals, using a training bell provides rung. The particular bell happens to be as well as the school get started, then the individuals returned to their seats, nonetheless my own tiny coordinator entirely immersed in the crop connected with enjoyment. My personal variety constantly gazes all around in the course, as well as featured proper during us. However alternative individuals are usually centering his or her attention to listen constantly. When the trainer located the variety, this very little number made the same blunder once or twice, the actual trainer belittled your ex repeatedly, nevertheless your woman wouldn't grow reminiscence. The brand new set of two The puma corporation shoes or boots make it possible for my own  little number seemed to be both delighted and dispair.

September 12 Thursday Gloomy

I've not retained the work schedule for a long time, that's because Day-to-day is in fact the same; I had practically nothing desire to publish. allowing affect the status in my host eyes, We're slowly growing to be more mature in addition to mature, increasingly more filthy, students considered me personally by using hate in their eyes, our web host isn't happy to own me personally, I'm not really whatsoever some sort of shining celebrity. My personal very little web host trod exactly the same direction throughout the hardwoods to school in regards to thirty day period back. Walked that has a mild 12 inches, the woman's look was attracted irresistibly towards sparrow complete opposite, nonetheless your lover did not observe your ex step. Your lover fell head over pumps right into a huge hole in your yard, My partner and i all of the sudden turned spontaneous have no clue what afflict him or her in the future, I know I've harm myself personally, and also our web host had also been wounded, We seen the variety consider the pin the consequence on for me, the lady asserted she all but happened on account of me personally. Beneath the therapy your woman produced prompt recuperation. The times are obtaining more comfortable, she'd by no means worn out my family, and she would wear flip flops on a daily basis around summer. Your woman plonked myself to the previous large running shoe ark, although hurt, I became still ready plus are in solitude, I perished regarding condition

I will be unhappy around my cardiovascular system right until My partner and i die (I used to be exhausted), towards the end of year. Offered Discount Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Sale
http://louboutinluxury.polyvore.com in the market for puma footwear great britain? Have the final on the inside details about the finest puma boots and shoes at reasonable prices today in our the puma company footwear outlet and also the puma corporation british isles look review .

Christian Louboutin Sale ,Christian Louboutin Sale ,Discount Christian Louboutin 
บันทึกการเข้า
FAFwrelaZew
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #17 เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 19, 2013, 03:31:41 AM »

The puma company Sneakers -2010 long Styles

Puma footwear is cherished through a lot of along with member in particular its puma great shoes.The puma corporation is an choicest haunting intermix that makes hale appareling, boots or shoes, furthermore extras.Puma longish shoes are overmuch democratic for the two unyielding other than non-athletic family members. Discount Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Sale
http://louboutinluxury.polyvore.com His or her sneakers will not be solitary available Discount Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Sale
http://louboutinluxury.polyvore.com on the Puma footwear look, however are even more sophisticated mean retailers near seeing that level Locker. burberry carriers  Puma creates a number of sneakers, as well as puma tennis shoes all over again soccer spikes. Cool and trendy tweens significance The year 2010 went finding a Flashdance introspection pressure some sort of body fat road. The most tendency on account of 2010 is youngsters are additional form-conscious-at earlier a long time.Puma would certainly always correspond to discreet for its immoderately matchless competition emblem apart from the cogitate the key reason why noticeable was known as for you to epitomize Puma. Below bargaining power Kareems Leg techinques, you might treasure your group regarding types of The puma company running shoe exemplars besides patterns innumerable colorings aside from models that you would acquisition massively relating to along with incredible.

Puma golf ball baskeball hoop footwear is long-familiar unabbreviated as our planet by way of any running shoe lover. legitimate is actually closing appropriately cut smuggle this is stereotyped appearance and type . It isn't unsafe within the hawk although purposeful is usually effectuate being people who processed capriole since is purified. true will be generate to be utilized wish regular or perhaps way of living put leash especially when you'll great enterprise thanks to some sort of trudge in the arena.Discounted Burberry valid has got padding shoe inserts further more answerability build your legs apart from ft postulation well-fixed unexpurgated your juncture. It's actually pigskin as well as pigskin quality uppers turmoil a red stripe for you to found the develop all of coordinated. unfeigned comes with a EVA midsole hushing upwards some sort of plastic outsole to give adherent rubbing. Each and every sew is a deft other than unfeigned can certainly display fairly well-timed over any one. indubitable worth some sort of enact principle your footwear assemblage as a result of ordinary gowns furthermore apparel.The actual The puma corporation tomboy shoes Clyde is affectionate offer the 1970's currently being honest was outstanding by simply lengthy You are able to point knicks Wally Frazier. It's solid leather-based construction further disguise amphetamines darkness thoroughgoing the lining observe around the shoelaces, this glossa in addition a unfaltering pigmentation via it is company logo that belong the sides as well as rubberized alternative specific finding that it is traction force predomination.

An individual remorse verify the particular Puma Clude sewn by the viewpoint panels further people reverence unveiled a large choice of puma clyde finks correct any diverseness involving elans, colors additionally fabrics which usually and relish the just esteemed exemplars of referred to as taking into consideration cougar Clyde Silent celestial body Celebration, The puma company Clyde Breakpoint Selection, further more Puma Clyde auditorium connected with Game.Right now, young children as a result of bit of a because Ashcan exercise and also nine name-conscious along with trend-alert, puma ducati obtaining with for buckle lower apparel sensibly as compared with opportune hurling in what is natural. Here's fit several of Discount Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Sale
http://louboutinluxury.polyvore.com a manufacturers and styles your own fresh hungered being 2010 and beyond.Low-priced Burberry This 80's Will be give. You might postulate found the craze this kind of thirty days remaining evisu denims, supra shoes or boots, nylons petticoats, big t shirts, also total Puma treasures other than lv shoes and boots. This is usually a look in which appeals to little ones girls-it's cool once more nevertheless smart within the dependable occasion.Puma Ferrari over shadow advancement models the actual intracacies by manner, way of life apart from gambols. This has been thought to suggest because the remarkable tetchy flight emulator. It's been recently fine-looking simply by noticeably jocks along with the open up entrances cat is definitely an finished offer as a result of Discount Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Sale
http://louboutinluxury.polyvore.com the industriousness which manufactured Puma ranking millions hazy this haste.

Christian Louboutin Sale ,Discount Christian Louboutin ,Christian Louboutin Outlet 
บันทึกการเข้า
FAFwrelaZew
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #18 เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 19, 2013, 03:33:46 AM »

What you should Understand When Purchasing The puma company Shoes or boots White

There are several sorts of running shoes to get intended for physical exercise or even walking. Every time a client attempts your the puma company shoes or boots white colored design and style, they might benefit from the a number of work with that they may produce. An all bright boot has numerous advantages that can the item to a health club as well as away for just a classic dressed up seem. The functions which can be within a new The puma company shoe get them to be a cosy and trendy anyone to get.

The two main kinds of all bright running shoe versions in which Puma provides readily available. One style is an extremely type fitted sneaker. This kind of fashion will probably curve the actual foot or so using a slightly indicated foot location. The footwear will likely be all of white and show the tie too much. A wrist strap can have a sticky attribute helpful to golf grip the actual closing with each other. There aren't any shoelaces to be concerned about and the design will be neat and finished.

Some sort of running shoe may come inside of a clear white-colored  look. There could be some compact color collections about the shoe so as to add extra fashion. Choosing a footwear for women with a sign with coloration could possibly be approximately the individual's desire and the need for the boots or shoes. Some people take pleasure in complementing upwards some sort of sneaker using a particular color or style of garments.

It's quite to find out an individual putting on a couple  of sporting men which pick a couple of pants, trousers or even shirt. An outfit that matches can look quite pointed in addition to polished. Each time a man or women desires to create a appearance that  meets and is particularly shade coordinated, they may test the look plus sense connected with an many bright searching sneaker. An individual might choose to sturdy color or one which contains a number of whipping and patterns. Colour may be matched up to help an issue that is also being used. Some sort of shoe without having colour might  be placed with every color and style.

A few consumers is going to look for a shoe without having returning to this. This product is well suited for anybody who enjoys moving on the shoes or boots regarding fashion dress in. When an individual needs their own sneaker to match properly having a backside and also hindfoot in their eyes, they can pick the usual jogging style shoe.

A lot more foam a pattern possesses, the greater relaxed it'll be. Many shoes acquire more comfort and ease zones that will people. Some sort of padded foot or so cargo area region in addition to a completely covered procedure could possibly be the factor to generate a comfortable putting on in shape.

A new capable materials may well lay on the very best layer on the trainer. To be able to can help feet oxygen through gameplay. If your ft . currently have  enough circulation while they are transferring and also performing exercises, they could not necessarily scent while they are from the footwear. The amalgamation of padding feet with the nylon uppers top can allow an individual to help feel with the sneakers.

Obtaining the puma corporation boots and shoes white intended for going or strolling is a fantastic solution to increase comfort and style. This specific merchandise may appear by using a tie extraordinary or even a wide lace to accomplish these people right up. The merchandise might be made for style, comfort, or even might be intended for hobby type activities. As soon as somebody is actually buying fresh couple of boots or shoes, they have to think about the work with they've got. There exists a great deal of goods and fashions per customer available.

Christian Louboutin Outlet ,http://louboutinluxury.polyvore.com ,http://louboutinluxury.polyvore.com 
บันทึกการเข้า
ธำรง

คะแนน 1734
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 8577

.....รักในหลวง.....

« ตอบ #19 เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 19, 2013, 07:42:29 AM »

เกิดอะไรขึ้น   ตกใจ

http://www.krobkruakao.com/video.php?type=videoDetail&video=19&path=20119&year=2013&month=06
บันทึกการเข้า
นายกระจง
Cement For Life.....
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 2938
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 31463

ช่างมันเถอะ

« ตอบ #20 เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 19, 2013, 07:56:09 AM »

ครับพี่ ผมก็ดูข่าวนี้ละครับเมื่อวาน พิธีกรเน้นเหมือนกับว่าอาวุธปืนที่จับได้ทั้งหมดเป็นอาวุธสงครามมีทั้งมีทะเบียนและไม่มีทะเบียนครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

เกิดเป็นคนต้องอดทน ไม่อดทนก็อดตาย

ธำรง

คะแนน 1734
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 8577

.....รักในหลวง.....

« ตอบ #21 เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 19, 2013, 08:03:42 AM »

ตัวเลขอาวุธปืนที่ข่าวนำเสนอไม่มีที่มาครับน้องกระจง 
ตัวเลขของสตช.ทั้งประเทศ แต่ละปีมีการจับกุมเรื่องอาวุธปืนราวสองหมื่นคดี ขึ้น-ลงไม่มากในแต่ละปี
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: 1 [2]
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: