��纺���ʹ������һ׹
àÁÉÒ¹ 23, 2024, 11:57:32 PM *
ÂÔ¹´Õµé͹ÃѺ¤Ø³, ºØ¤¤Å·ÑèÇä» ¡ÃØ³Ò à¢éÒÊÙèÃкº ËÃ×Í Å§·ÐàºÕ¹

à¢éÒÊÙèÃкº´éǪ×èͼÙéãªé ÃËÑʼèÒ¹ áÅÐÃÐÂÐàÇÅÒã¹à«ÊªÑè¹
¢èÒÇ: àǺºÍÃì´ÍÇ».à»ç¹à¾Õ§Ê×èÍ¡ÅÒ§ªèÇÂãËé¼Ùé«×éÍ áÅмÙé¢Ò ä´éµÔ´µè͡ѹà·èÒ¹Ñé¹áÅÐäÁèÁÕÊèǹà¡ÕèÂÇ¢éͧã´æ ¡Ñº»ÃÐ⪹ìËÃ×ͤÇÒÁàÊÕÂËÒ·ÕèÍÒ¨¨Ðà¡Ô´¢Öé¹
»ÃСÒÈËÃ×Íẹà¹ÍÃìã¹àǺäÁèãªèµÑǺ觪ÕéÇèÒÊÔ¹¤éÒ¹Ñé¹ÁդسÀÒ¾ËÃ×ÍäÁè
â»Ã´ãªéÇÔ¨Òó­Ò³ã¹¡ÒõѴÊԹ㨫×éÍ´éǵÑÇàͧ

˹éÒáá   ªèÇÂàËÅ×Í ¤é¹ËÒ »¯Ô·Ô¹ à¢éÒÊÙèÃкº ÊÁѤÃÊÁÒªÔ¡  
˹éÒ: [1]
  ¾ÔÁ¾ì  
¼Ùéà¢Õ¹ ËÑÇ¢éÍ: the old man is a doctor  (ÍèÒ¹ 712 ¤ÃÑé§)
0 ÊÁÒªÔ¡ áÅÐ 1 ºØ¤¤Å·ÑèÇä» ¡ÓÅѧ´ÙËÑÇ¢é͹Õé
maryaw344

¤Ðá¹¹ 0
ÍÍ¿äŹì

¡ÃзÙé: 1

« àÁ×èÍ: ÁÕ¹Ò¤Á 13, 2013, 03:11:10 PM »

" You don't be sad. " Zhao Chen looked at the face some pale,beat by dre, staring at her Yan Murong said. " You have the best that they can do, you have done,monster beats by dre, they can't do, you do. Although failure,cheap beats by dre, but you have to, at least, he did not feel any pain before he died. "
Sad? Yan Murong Leng Leng, don't understand how this woman suddenly say so.
Sorry, there is a point, but the sad and where to start?
He is a doctor, these years across the old man does not know how much running, and how many people, of course, he is a doctor, the old man is a doctor,monster headphones, they are not immortal. Some disease is too heavy, they will be at a loss what to do, can do to alleviate the pain of patients, death witnessed a lot of.
So, his guilt to guilt, but can not say sorry.
If every doctor because save the patient's life and feel sad, that in this life will not do anything else, prepares the towels in the home, go to myself.
Like Chen Hanqing said, who can guarantee a lifetime operation will not fail again?
If every doctor operation failed because the sad, that estimation is not the doctor in the hospital.
" Didn't you sad. " Zhao Chen laughed. " I'm afraid you like this master are proud and arrogant, failure is downhearted, if it does not open himself, then I find who make me go? "
They absolutely not wrong, this woman is read silly, master? Proud and arrogant? Downhearted? Suicide?
This is where and where? She says these with you can touch it?
" I'm not sad, I do not what the master proud and arrogant, but not downhearted too hard. " Yan Murong carefully explained that said.
" Huh? " Zhao Chen lengleleng, puzzled and asked. "Then why are you making such a pair of be cynical like expression? "
", " Yan Murong silent, if he has the strength, he swore, he will put this woman in bed a meal.
What is your eyes? How to see their own be cynical?
A long silence, Yan Murong said. " I'm not be cynical, I want to tell you, chicken soup is getting cold. "
I almost forgot. Zhao Chenjing Yan Murong said, just think of yourself to give him a chicken soup. An awkward smile, just end up on the cabinet of lunch box, took out a spoon, said. " Master, you lie, I know you did not have the strength, I feed you. "
Yan Murong nodded, thinking, you do not have to say, I have to let you feed me, for everyone.
Yan put Murong up, pillows on the bed, let Yan Murong up, Zhao Chencai took a spoonful of soup, put in the mouth to blow, to the Yan Murong mouth.
" Ah? This soup is you do? " Yan Murong drank a soup, was surprised to see Zhao Chen.
The woman did not, head also some not cramp, but this chicken soup also don't say, than those outside the Le Grand Large Hotel do better a lot.
Listen to the Yan Murong asked, Zhao Chen's face suddenly red, I said. " I bought this, chicken. "
" I also killed. " Zhao Chen glanced at Yan Murong, feel shy and said. Yan Murong is a wonder, not kill chickens, what feel shy?
" My hair is pulled. " Zhao Chen continued.
" I ask is chicken soup. " Yan Murong strange said. " The chicken soup is good to drink, don't think you have a hand. "
" I - I - " Zhao Chen hesitated for a long time, it is red face, whispered. " I can't cook. "
" You can't cook? " Yan Murong paused, and then began to laugh. " All right, not cooking. What's the big deal, do soup on the line. "
" I don't do soup. " The voice of Zhao Chen smaller, Yan Murong then praise her, but she knew he was guilty.
ºÑ¹·Ö¡¡ÒÃà¢éÒ
˹éÒ: [1]
  ¾ÔÁ¾ì  

¡ÃÐâ´´ä»: