๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ็บบ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝสน๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝาปืน
เมษายน 20, 2024, 09:38:04 AM *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
ข่าว: เว็บบอร์ด อวป. สามารถเข้าได้ทั้งสองทาง คือ www.gunsandgames.com และ www.gunsandgames.net ครับ

หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ ค้นหา ปฏิทิน เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
หน้า: [1]
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: อยากทราบร้านซ่อมปืน  (อ่าน 7657 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
fortuner@

คะแนน 15
ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 113

« เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 06, 2012, 10:37:36 AM »

คุณตามีปืน .22 ของ erma werke ไม่ทราบว่าซ่อมที่ไหนได้ครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

เป็นตัวของตัวเอง มีความจริงใจ มีน้ำใจ ช่วยเหลือผู้อื่น ซื่อสัตย์ต่อหน้าที่การงาน
CEE251
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 13
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 157

« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 06, 2012, 10:43:41 AM »

ร้านซ่อม อวป. ในกรุงเทพ
. ช่างสุพล             02-622-0874, 02-221-9784
. ช่างยอด              02-223-9075, 02-226-1623
. ช่างสังเวียน          02-221-4044, 02-223-4496
. มานิตย์การช่าง       02-222-5342

ร้านซ่อม อวป. ต่างจังหวัด
. หจก.ซ่อมปืนจันทร์จำรูญ                สมุทรปราการ            081-906-4695, 02-701-1026
. กันส์เซอร์วิส เซ็นเตอร์ ปืนจรัล          เชียงใหม่                  053-252-415-6
. นิรันดร์ช่างปืน                            เชียงใหม่                  081-602-3490
. ปืนวงศ์สวัสดิ์                             นครปฐม                   034-251-931
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: มกราคม 21, 2012, 01:46:51 PM โดย MARS »
 บันทึกการเข้า
"จงคุมชะตาด้วยตัวเอง มิฉะนั้นผู้อื่นจะมาคุมแทน"
  wbchan04

กระทู้: 8
เพศ:
อยู่อย่างพอเพียง คิดดี ทำดี

Re: รวมร้านซ่อมอาวุธปืน ในกรุงเทพ และต่างจังหวัด
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: เมษายน 19, 2012, 03:30:27 PM »
อ้างจาก: Khunkhao ที่ มกราคม 21, 2012, 10:51:08 AM
ร้านซ่อม อวป. ในกรุงเทพ
. ช่างสุพล             02-622-0874, 02-221-9784
. ช่างยอด              02-223-9075, 02-226-1623
. ช่างสังเวียน          02-221-4044, 02-223-4496
. มานิตย์การช่าง       02-222-5342

ร้านซ่อม อวป. ต่างจังหวัด
. หจก.ซ่อมปืนจันทร์จำรูญ                สมุทรปราการ            081-906-4695, 02-701-1026
. กันส์เซอร์วิส เซ็นเตอร์ ปืนจรัล          เชียงใหม่                  053-252-415-6
. นิรันดร์ช่างปืน                            เชียงใหม่                  081-602-3490
. ปืนวงศ์สวัสดิ์                             นครปฐม                   034-251-931
น่าจะมีมากกว่านี้นะครับ
 บันทึกการเข้า
บันทึกการเข้า

ทรงพระเจริญยิ่งยืนนาน
fortuner@

คะแนน 15
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 113

« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 20, 2012, 11:06:16 PM »

ขอบคุณนะครับกำลังมาเปิดดูนึกขึ้นได้ว่าโพสไว้
ขอบคุณจริงๆครับ

บันทึกการเข้า

เป็นตัวของตัวเอง มีความจริงใจ มีน้ำใจ ช่วยเหลือผู้อื่น ซื่อสัตย์ต่อหน้าที่การงาน
japon 36
กายใจมอบเป็นราชพลี
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 2
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 44

« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 21, 2012, 08:22:39 AM »

ขอบคุณครับ ไหว้
บันทึกการเข้า
bifsenlania
bifsenlaniaGS

คะแนน 0
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: เมษายน 25, 2013, 05:55:43 PM »

By far the most intriguing point with the marital life celebration besides speacial couple will be bridesmaid while from time to time the actual bridesmaid removes the actual party's appeal to help her with the wonderful Herve Leger Skirts dress and her personality.You might have worn  several party dresses and gowns but the best of all evening dresses is the bridesmaid dress. As the other evening dresses can be worn by any girl but during marriage event, you  are Herve Leger Skirts a special girl so your dress will also be different  than the other party dresses. The marriage event is very big and this is the special day for your friend or sister so you are required to wear the best party dress.Just like the  prom when you select the best dress out of so many prom dresses the same way you need to buy the best evening dress that will make you look very stunning.
The actual prom garments presented in huge lot at at wholesale prices outlets thus never have confused though shopping the best at wholesale prices bridesmaid garments. Though picking out available the best attire with the at wholesale prices bridesmaid garments lot all that's necessary is always to work in an attempt to discover the primary just one for you personally. The actual at wholesale prices celebration garments comprise not just the actual at wholesale prices cocktail garments Herve Leger Skirts but also the wholesale prom dresses. Therefore,  whether you are going for any kind of party the wholesale party dresses will give you a wider option to select the best one for you. The wholesale cocktail dresses look fabulous  and beautiful herve leger skirts the ladies love to buy the sexy and stunning evening  gown for that night. Therefore, you can easily buy the beautiful wholesale evening gowns at discounted rates by buying it online.whereas the girls if looking to buy the fabulous  wholesale prom dresses then they can also look at the catalog of various fashion stores. The wholesale prom gowns are easily available in different colors and styles that will  suit your body type and you will look outrageous that evening.
บันทึกการเข้า

weammowoffith
weammowoffithNQ

คะแนน 0
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 06, 2013, 05:10:28 PM »

CU mature Nikki Marshall, left, and University of Nebraska opponent Carly Peetz chase down a loose ball during Prentup Field.
The University of Colorado soccer workforce will host Texas Tech at 3 p. m. Fri in its final regular-season match.
The Buffaloes may celebrate Senior Day and honor Ally Goodman, Kara Linder, Nikki Marshall, Kelly Menachof, Tobie Rippy and Mary White using a post-game celebration. The game is set to atmosphere live at 3 p. m. on FSN along with an approximate 3: 08 p. m. kickoff. Marc Stout may handle the play-by-play duties, and Marcelo Balboa can provide the analysis.
The Buffaloes are coming off a couple Big 12 road games last weekend in which often they dropped a 2-0 decision to No. something like 20 Texas A& M on Friday and fell 1-0 inside double overtime to Texas on Sunday.
Texas Tech enters the weekend after back-to-back ties with Colorado front range on Friday and Texas A& M on Saturday. Tech had an early 2-0 second-half lead over Texas, but the Longhorns fought back in the third 20 minutes. Two days later against Texas A& M, Tech held the Wholesale Jerseys free shippingnationally ranked squad scoreless in 110 minutes of play.  The Red Raiders are led by Dawn Ward with 13 goals and one assist and Taylor Lytle with four goals and 11 assists.  Colorado owns the overall series with Texas Tech by a decisive 10-2-1 margin, Wholesale Jerseys Chinaand CU is 5-1 when facing the Red Raiders at home.
Colorados senior class came to campus in a few waves, starting in the fall of 2006. Goodman, Linder, Marshall along with White arrived as freshmen, Rippy as a sophomore and Menachof like a junior. The class has helped
Wholesale Jerseys From China
lead the Buffs to three NCAA tournament appearances, including three 10-plus win seasons.
Colorado is fourth in the most recent Big 12 Conference standings with 15 points. With only one conference match remaining, CU is guaranteed to make its eighth-straight appearance from the Big 12 championships. The top eight teams based on points when they get home of the season cheap soccer jerseysqualify.  In league play, three points are awarded for a win, one for a tie and zero for a loss.
Colorado is 6-1-0 during Prentup Field this season, and four of the six wins were 1-0 shutouts. The Buffs have outscored opponents 12-4 inside Boulder.
Marshall leads the Buffs in scoring with seven goals your decide one assist. Sophomore Kelly Butler follows Marshall with several goals and two assists for 10 points, as well as eight other Buffs who have found the back from the net. Freshman Erin Bricker leads the team cheap authentic soccer jerseyswith three assists, and Linder owns a 1.15 goals-against average, including five shutouts.
Undoubtedly CUs all-time leading goal scorer, Marshall became the all-time points leader in a win over Oklahoma. She shattered former All-American along with Fran Munnellys record. Marshall has 91 points and a minimum of two games still to play.
KICK OR TAKE CARE OF: Kids and adults are invited to wear costumes and trick-or-treat soccer jerseys wholesalewith other student-athletes before kickoff on Friday.  Those dressed in a costume will have a chance to win prizes.  Kick or Treat activities will start at 2 p.m.  The first 100 fans will also receive a free poster autographed by CU's seniors.  At halftime, Top Chef New York winner Hosea Rosenberg will appear.  Admission and parking for all CU soccer games are free.
บันทึกการเข้า

AUG
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 13
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 420

GLOCK 19

« ตอบ #6 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 06, 2013, 08:03:55 PM »

แนะนำร้านสังเวียน
บันทึกการเข้า

ความจริงมีเพียงหนึ่งเดียวเท่านั้น
ไพร่พลเลวนั้นไม่มี มีแต่แม่ทัพนายกองที่เลว
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWMsvRpH9k
sciedseal
sciedsealUV

คะแนน 0
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 5

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #7 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 08, 2013, 02:33:05 PM »

[url=http://www.tenacitysolutions.com/php2.html] [url=http://www.rogangroup.com/her3.html]  Its like men and women are not interested until it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. All the time maintain it up!I am very glad to see such wonderful information being shared freely out there.Each frozen yogurt and ice product are quite high in sugars or basic carbohydrates that may develop into excess fat should you not burning adequate energy. Even so, in my opinion, that far more of a problem for grownups that are attempting to lose weight or have severe issues with diabetes or any other well being problems. With only three grams of protein, frozen yogurt shouldn provide as a food replacement but I do extremely approve of it as a snack/dessert in place of ice product.May just you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.
  [url=http://www.copt.com/php4.html] [url=http://www.ezsdc.com/mu4.html]miumiu   I am confident they will be benefited from this website.I know there are a lot more pleasurable moments ahead for people who find out your blog post.I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionallyI'm satisfied to search out so many helpful info right here in the post, we'd like work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.I haven't checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it  friend Smiley
  [url=http://www.sejongsocietydc.org/php1.html] [url=http://www.rogangroup.com/her3.html]  Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your web site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and simply could not come across. What a great site.Best lures created for trout fishing are spinners and spoons. Lures are developed to mimic a trouts all-natural prey. Ahead of fishing, perform some research within the area which you will be fishing to determine what bait fish inhabit the lake, river or creek that you simply will likely be fishing.Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your web site in internet explorer,Charles B. Pierce wrote, directed, and starred in it as Brian Lockart, a University of Arkansas professor who leads a bunch of college students in to the swamps around Fouke. It absolutely was shot on place in Foukebut included some scenes shot in the University of Arkansas..!ENDVALUE!
บันทึกการเข้า

sciedseal
sciedsealUV

คะแนน 0
ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #8 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 08, 2013, 02:35:32 PM »

[url=http://www.housingfinanceforthepoor.com/asp3.html]   Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your site is very cool.I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly.(four). A far more careful approach. Starting one's own company, full-time or part-time, just isn't for wimps. Never get me wrong, of course the CR-signature it nevertheless has its spot. But regardless of how significantly you would like to consider the smokiness, nowadays it's all about experimenting along with your color palette. You merely needed to consider a glimpse in the Gucci runway at Milan Style Week to determine why we are experience so encouraged - keep in mind this lush, peachy pink having a chocolatey smokiness because the distinction?.And obviously, thanks on your effort!
[url=http://www.markitplus.com/mu2.html]miumiu
  Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written.I want to voice my affection for your kind-heartedness for folks who actually need help with this content. Your real dedication to passing the solution up and down was incredibly productive and have usually permitted professionals like me to attain their aims. Your personal insightful guideline indicates this much to me and even more to my office colleagues. With thanks; from all of us. Absolutely   pent   subject material ,  appreciate it for information  .Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!
[url=http://www.oneillmarketing.com/tiff5.html]   The Dowds may also be massive noises within the secret ranks of the Illuminati. have been for generations. Stanton is not any exception, having made it all the method to that organization's mysterious ruling council of five. These are extremely good lures for catching trout. You are going to must attempt each and every one particular until you zero in around the trouts chosen bait that working day. Like I said there is certainly quite a few variables to think about when trout fishing so do a little homework on the area you desire to fish and it'll significantly boost your probabilities in a effective fishing journey..Thank you for helping out, great info. "Riches cover a multitude of woes." by Menander.This can be the reason why they're investing a lot around the handiwork along with the materials used inside the style. This only displays in the price as well of replicas. There is absolutely no way these replicas are low-cost. The number of gamers utilizing the fat room final spring tapered off from a dozen or so to less than a handful. Fearing the college may possibly not have sufficient gamers to field a group, St. Wendelin officers mentioned discontinuing its personal soccer plan or playing an independent schedule week-to-week against colleges in related circumstances..Perfectly written subject matter, Really enjoyed reading through.
บันทึกการเข้า

sciedseal
sciedsealUV

คะแนน 0
ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #9 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 08, 2013, 02:38:45 PM »

chloe [url=http://www.rogangroup.com/her3.html]   Past several posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.Ring of Destruction allowed you to perform two things. The initial is to ruin a single face-up monster card. The second is always to inflict immediate harm equal to the ruined card's assault ranking. He mentioned the area had no background of primate action, ruling out the likelihood in the creature becoming the remnants of the indigenous species. He also argued that while all primates are diurnal, the Fouke Monster appeared to be nocturnal. Several Dr.Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site.
[url=http://www.districtagency.com/asp2.html]chloe [url=http://www.copt.com/php4.html]  [url=http://www.communityconnectionsdc.org/lv1.html]
  We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post.This tip provided by you is very constructive for good planning.As our future unfolds the need for greener building grows stronger, which demand for environmentally friendly construction needs to be satisfied with the proper substance. There are several discussions more than which substance will be the greenest, some say it truly is solid wood other people say it's steel and also the list goes on. I am able to let you know benefits and drawbacks on each sort of materials..I enjoy you because of your entire hard work on this blog. Betty delights in participating in internet research and it is simple to grasp why. I notice all about the compelling means you give both useful and interesting strategies through the web site and even improve participation from other ones about this situation while my daughter has been studying a great deal. Have fun with the rest of the new year.
  [url=http://www.trans-clarity.com/asp1.html]   Stanton Dowd originates from outdated, old money. As of late, regrettably, he does not actually have considerably of that old, old cash. he just comes from it. Youth and lack of maturity are not the easiest ironing boards for instruction and correction. "It's 1 factor to complete it in practice and another when the bullets are flying," Pelini said. "I've been in this place before.Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my blog something like that.There was a strange pipe and extra pouch supplied with the Sandtrooper (see picture above) but because there were no directions these found their way back into the box. Because the Sandtrooper would be to be displayed proudly he's supplied having a stand. Numerous in the images demonstrate him with out one.After six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your site.
บันทึกการเข้า

sciedseal
sciedsealUV

คะแนน 0
ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #10 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 08, 2013, 02:43:35 PM »

miumiu    Utterly   pent   subject matter,  appreciate it for  entropy.Great V I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website.All the time care for it up!Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
  This subject offered by you is very constructive for good planning.I dont even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.What would you recommend about your put up that you just made some days ago? Any certain?Hi to every body, it's my first go to see of this web site; this blog consists of awesome and actually fine information in support of visitors.
  [url=http://www.oneillmarketing.com/tiff5.html]   I am looking ahead in your next publish, Ill attempt to get the grasp of it!Of course, what a splendid website and enlightening posts, I will bookmark your site.Have an awsome day!Utterly written subject material, thank you for entropy. "No human thing is of serious importance." by Plato.Bobby managed to crawl free and was later taken care of in St. Michael Medical center, Texarkana, for scratches throughout his back. He was suffering from moderate shock when he arrived.. In 2007 at one of the old stomps. The Brass Mug. I ran into an outdated band mate who was at the moment within the studio recording.!ENDVALUE!
บันทึกการเข้า

sciedseal
sciedsealUV

คะแนน 0
ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #11 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 08, 2013, 02:48:07 PM »

[url=http://www.obsidianbusinesssolutions.com/her5.html]   Cooked foods are essential to support the body's want for safety within the colder weather, so winter is when we needs to be consuming the richest, warmest, heaviest foods. It is also *gulp* a time when we are likely to put on an additional kilo or two for "insulation". Part control is truly critical throughout this time, remembering that a portion of salad is possibly less than half the kilojoules of the casserole or stew from the same dimension.I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog.You are a very smart person!Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too wonderful.
  [url=http://www.choralarts.org/her4.html]hermes miumiu   I went over this web site and I think you have a lot of good info, saved to bookmarks (:.I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access.Some really superb posts on this site, thanks for contribution. "We are always in search of the redeeming formula, the crystallizing thought." by Etty Hillesum.Taking a look ahead to see you.
miumiu miumiu  A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the truth however I'll definitely come back again.A lot of helpful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.Very interesting subject, regards for putting up.Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your website in internet explorer, might test this?IE still is the marketplace chief and a big section of other people will leave out your fantastic writing due to this problem.
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: [1]
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: